Monday, March 22, 2010

Lesson # 1 - Do Not Suffer Fools & Lesson # 2 - True friends are hard to find, and will occur serendipitously.

I have to get this off my chest. I met you because you were a friend of a friend. You pretended to be interested only in friendship. So I trusted you a little, and spent some time with you. But, it ended with you forcing a kiss, so then I learned what you really wanted. But I liked you anyway. So I wrote a very sincere contemplation about spending time with you on my father's birthday. One time you "confessed" to me that when you met me, you thought that I might become the mother of your children. I thought it was a line at the time, and now it looks like I was right.

Then I wrote to you again, another contemplation, this time about March, the month of your birth. In return, you called me. Then you promised another call. But it never came. You also promised to invite me to your birthday party. But you never did.

All this just proves to me that I should have followed my intuition. I knew, deep in my heart, before I even met you, what you were. I knew because of who you were friends with, and the way in which you approached me. All the signs were there, and I was reading them, but I chose to let it play out, as a sort of scientific experiment.

Hypothesis: This guy is a bullshit artist only interested in manipulating me into occasional sex.
Finding: 99.97% Verified.

Lesson # 1 in me changing the world: Trust my gut. First impressions are correct at this point because I have learned so much about people. Do not suffer fools just because I am lonely. Lonliness is a place which leads me to more understanding about my true nature and my goal, and how I will go about attainment. Lonliness does not to be distracted by integrating fools into my life for entertainment purposes.

Lesson # 2: True friends are hard to find, and happen without trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Will Change The World

I will make the world a better place.

I will make my life into something beautiful.

I am powerful enough to do whatever it takes.

These are the incantations of a despairing soul, begging herself for forgiveness and freedom from the tethers of the past.