Monday, July 26, 2010

Free Will astrology for July something 2010

SAGITTARIUS [November 22–December 21] During the grace period you're currently enjoying, you have a talent for tuning in to the raw potential of whatever situation is in front of you; you know how to establish rapport with circumstances you've never seen before. That's why your spontaneous urges are likely to generate fun learning experiences. You'll thrive as you improvise adeptly with volatile forces. It may therefore seem like your progress will be easy, even a bit magical. Some people may regard your breakthroughs as unearned. But you and I will know that you're merely harvesting the benefits that come from a long period of honing your powers.

Of course I don't buy into the predictive bologna about horoscopes, but sometimes Free Will writes some really uplifting stuff. I liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Will Change The World

I will make the world a better place.

I will make my life into something beautiful.

I am powerful enough to do whatever it takes.

These are the incantations of a despairing soul, begging herself for forgiveness and freedom from the tethers of the past.